Milk Quality Laboratory of AMP
The Uman Labs Milk Quality Laboratory was established in 2017 by the Association of Milk Producers with grant support from the ARDS project of USAID.
The main activity of the laboratory is the comprehensive control of the milk production process.
Uman Labs is equipped with modern equipment for analysis of milk for physicochemical parameters, as well as fast (2-3 days from the date of a sample receit) microbiological studies of milk, secretions, washes from milking equipment and other surfaces to identify pathogens and determine their sensitivity to antibiotics .
Uman Labs offers laboratory support and consultations for dairy farms, as well as UL Mastitis Kits - sets of tests for rapid on-farm detection of mastitis type and differentiation of treatment and prevention methods.
1. Express determination of physicochemical parameters and falsification of raw, pasteurized, normalized, skimmed milk, whey and cream.
2. Quick, within 3 days, identification of mastitis pathogens and their sensitivity to antibiotics.
3. Primary isolation of pathogens of bacterial infections.
4. Monitoring the effectiveness of treatment of bacterial infections.
5. Quality control of the disinfection of objects that are under veterinary and sanitary supervision.
6. Bacteriological examination of feed (total number of bacteria).
7. Determination of bacterial sensitivity to antibiotics and the minimum therapeutic dose of antibiotics.
8. Bacteriological examination of semen and smears from the urogenital tract of cattle, pigs.
For more information and ordering services – visit the web-page of Uman Labs
Follow us at facebook @vetumanlabs
Kateryna Yarmosh, Uman Labs Customer Service Manager
Mob.: +38 (067) 50-87-836
Address: 3, Ivana Honty Street, Uman, Cherkasy region, Ukraine 20300