Expert Opinion
Oleksandr Nazarko
Global Agro Finance

Summer camps for keeping cows in winter - advantages and disadvantages

Many farmers keep animals in summer camps, and many do so in winter. Exercise for cows. Fresh air. Reduced care costs? Is it really that…

Gеorgiі Kukhaіleshvili
Association of Milk Producers

Between proficit and deficit: an overview of the global dairy market

Despite the decrease in prices for milk raw materials in Europe, too much export supply for dairy products and weak demand on foreign markets, attractive…

AMР - in the author's team of the course "Agrosfera"

  • Friday, 3 December 2021

AMP is deepening cooperation with the Swiss Cooperation Office and UNDP

On November 24, the team of the back office and active members of the Association of Milk Producers (AMР) met with the organizers of the project "Strengthening Business Associations of Small and Medium Enterprises" - representatives of the Swiss Cooperation Office in Ukraine (SECO) and UNDP in Ukraine.

  • Tuesday, 30 November 2021

Number of cows as of November 1: еight oblasts increase industrial livestock

As of November 1, the number of cows in Ukraine decreased by 6.1%. Their total number was 1 million 634.6 thousand heads. Industrial farms remained with last year's figures - 420.6 thousand heads, which corresponds to 25.7% of the total population. The remaining 1 million 214 thousand heads (74.3%) were kept in the household sector - here the statistics recorded a drop in livestock of 8%.

  • Friday, 26 November 2021

Prices for raw milk are stabilizing. AMР analytical report

Expectations to stabilize the upward price trend are confirmed. Monitoring of prices this week showed the same average prices for milk from the farm.

  • Tuesday, 23 November 2021

Milk production in Ukraine is declining. Results of 10 months

Gross milk yield for 10 months of the current year amounted to 7 million 528.4 thousand tons, which is 6% less than for the same period last year. This was due to a significant drop in production in households.

  • Friday, 19 November 2021

AMР agreed to cooperate with the new team of the "Аgency of animal identification and registration"

On November 16, representatives of the Association of Milk Producers (AMР) met with the new team of the state enterprise "Agency of animal identification and registration" - Oleksandr Mykolaіovych Lukіanіuk, director of the state enterprise, and Viktor Mykolaiovych Gordiienko, his deputy for financial issues.

  • Tuesday, 16 November 2021

What are Ukraine's chances to enter the top ten world leaders in milk production?

  • Tuesday, 16 November 2021

How can dairy farms become more efficient, greener and why accelerate?

The domestic dairy industry is experiencing turbulent times. The challenges facing dairy farms are forcing producers to accelerate, implement energy-efficient technologies, become more flexible and digital.

  • Monday, 15 November 2021

Dairy records of Ukraine - 2022

We continue the tradition of annual ranking of leading dairy farms in Ukraine.

  • Thursday, 11 November 2021

The Armenian delegation visited TOV "KYSCHENZI" and met with AMP representatives

During the official visit on November 2, the Armenian delegation visited a member of the Association of Milk Producers TOV "Kyschenzi" and met with representatives of AMP.

  • Wednesday, 3 November 2021