Analytical Division of the Association of Milk Producers
The analytical department is an integral part of AMP and provides participants with up-to-date information on the milk market both in Ukraine and in the world.
The Analytical Department of AMP systematically monitors the situation in the dairy industry, analyzes price trends in the dairy market, assesses the balance of imports and exports of dairy products and the impact of global trends on the dairy sector of Ukraine.
The analytical department generates dairy market news based on statistics and other data. In addition, in every issue of Milk and Farm magazine, you can get acquainted with thorough analytical materials from AMP analysts.
Services of the Analytical Department for AMP participants:
Weekly - current dairy market news,
Twice a month - Monitoring of raw milk prices by grades and regions,
Monthly - analytical digest on the current industry and market situation, dynamics of prices for raw milk, dairy products and production means.
Every two months - thorough materials from the AMP’s Analytical Department in the issues of "Milk and Farm" magazine,
Customized analytical researches - on individual requests (including for organizations that are not members of AMP).
• AMP Analytical Department represents the dairy industry on the international arena: since 2016, the department is a partner of the international platform for analysis of the dairy industry IFCN and generates analytical reports on the state of Ukraine's dairy industry for global annual surveys Dairy Global Report, that are formed by more than 100 countries.
• Experts of the Analytical Department of AMP are permanent participants of working groups on the development of dairy farming at the relevant ministries, are speakers of round tables and meetings of the dedicated committees of the Verkhovna Rada,
• Analytical Department of AMP represent the interests of raw milk producers at the level of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine,
• Experts of the Analytical Department of AMP are speakers of international industry conferences and forums, and represent the interests of raw milk producers in the media.
• AMP’s Analytical Department annually prepares posters "Ukraine Dairy Map". The map visualizes statistical data on the number of cows and industrial milk production by regions, information on export-import of Ukrainian dairy products, basic facts about the dairy market of Ukraine and factors that affect it, in addition, the map contains TOP most productive farms of AMP. The main goal of the infographic is to show that there is quality milk in Ukraine, and its volume, as well as professional level of commercial dairy farms of Ukraine, is growing every year.
Tel: +38 (097) 719-4-719
Address: 3, Ivana Honty Street, Uman, Cherkasy region, Ukraine 20300