Theoretical and practical intensive, which took place in November last year and gained high popularity, is returning online.
On February 15, we will start the intensive "Milk economy begins in the field." Only 4 hours in 1 day - the most informative about effective management decisions.
The Association of Milk Producers, with the support of the International Finance Corporation (IFC), within the joint project "Development of the Dairy Industry of Ukraine", is invited to join the course of dairy farm managers, heads of zootechnical and agronomic services.
Top speakers and hot topics are waiting for you:
- Formation of fodder strategy of animal husbandry
- Profitability of dairy production - the role of manager, agronomist and zootechnician
- Calculation of annual feed requirements: which is more important, quantity or quality
- Crop structure planning: business process regulations
- The place of roughage in the cost structure of milk production
- Variety of ingredients - a guarantee of full balancing of highly effective rations of cattle
- Evaluation of the quality of corn silage by the index of fermented hydrocarbons
To register, fill out the online form: https://forms.gle/mQhYBxkEHgZSBK979 ,
0675902120 Oleksandra Palamarenko, 067 445 2488 Alina Varych